About Me

         My name is Herbert B. Dunbar Jr. and I am 19 years old. I am currently a sophomore in college and I am majoring in Exercise Science. My dream career is to be an Athletic Trainer. All my life I've loved playing basketball and being active, so I figured why not help people stay healthy and prevent them from getting injured. I am the second oldest child in my family. I have two brothers and one sister. My oldest brother's name is Dominique, my youngest brother's name is Aubrey, and the youngest of the family is my sister Liana. My religion and my family are number one in my life and I cherish them. I am very blessed with what I have in my life.

         Growing up I was an introvert and did not have many friends to be cool with or socialize with most of the time. Personally, It was tough but I was able to get through it during elementary school. During my second semester of 6th-grade, it was completely different for our family because we moved and I made new friends who seemed cool. I was able to socialize more and I broke out of my shell.  All my years in middle school I grew to become a different person. I played on the school's basketball team for one year and met some of my best friends to this day.

        Fast forward to 2020, I am a semi-extrovert with a good amount of friends. I can also say I still have an amazing relationship with my family. Life is good, despite the pandemic happening around the world. I am happy and I am still doing things I enjoy like; exercising, working for Amazon, communicating with my friends, and recently starting my YouTube Channel. Over the years, I realized whatever happens always have a mindset to keep moving forward and not dwell in the past.




                    Social Media Platforms

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/herbdunbar/?hl=en

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0JlFOVP2B1v8Y7E1ufzdkA?view_as=public

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Herb_Szn

Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/b.jdunbar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling to Colombia

Celebrations in Colombia

Blog Post #5