Blog Post #4

     I feel that I make good blog posts. I do not think my blogs are the best in the world but I think as I continue to make blogs for this course I will have a better understanding and anew found respect for people who have blogging as a career. 

    I do not think our writing assignments are stressful but they can be confusing at times. Once I logged into zoom class my teacher made things a bit clearer for the assignments that were issued to me and my classmates.

    I put all my effort into some of the assignments and blogs depending on what I am writing about. Overall, I do get the job done regardless but I will still, feel some type of way about the topic or the details of that specific assignment. With this course being strictly online, yes I procrastinate every time I have other classes that require my attention or I just do not have the brainpower to go through assignments or write/ type a whole essay or blog about something that's not really important to my life in today's society.

    I sometimes review and revise depending on the assignment. Most of the time I have some people read it and give me feedback or I have this app I use that corrects my errors as I am doing the assignment.

    I really have no issue with people seeing what I post. The society we are living in right now, posting your thoughts, feelings, and point of view is sometimes welcomed depending on what you say. Personally, I like posting content/ posts for people to see. I think posting your thoughts is like talking to people through the internet or even technology itself. I have a YouTube channel where I post content for everyone to see and I enjoy making content and seeing people's reactions, comments, points of view, and pretty much everything gives me some type of feedback/

Subscribe to my Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0JlFOVP2B1v8Y7E1ufzdkA

    Honestly, I feel like this course is a very interesting course. I have never taken a course like this before, I do not have any suggestions or topics that can be discussed in the online classroom that can improve "my blogging skills". What I learned so far through the topic of blogs is that blogs can come in many forms. It is not restricted to one category or niches. It's widespread with unique mechanics.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling to Colombia

Celebrations in Colombia

Blog Post #5